Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. I do not know nothing about photography, how to choose right photographer for my wedding?
You have found a photographer, you have seen his photos on a website or on a wedding show, and you are happy. Don’t forget, it was selection of photos, probably the best photos. I would recommend to arrange a meeting with a photographer, to talk with him about work, and view full wedding gallery to check his consistency, and discover his personality.
2. How far in advance should I book my wedding photographer?
As soon as it possible. I would like to photograph all weddings which I was asked for… Sometimes you ask me how long I can wait for your decision? My answer is not to long, if another person ask me for the same date, and confirm booking me as a wedding photographer I will go with them.
3. How can we book you?
This is very common question. I would suggest to go to my website, fill the contact form, and wait for reply with my availability. Then I will be more than happy if we can arrange a meeting, where we can talk about your needs, where I can show you what I do, and present all things included in my premium packages. In my opinion it is very important to meet before you will make any decision.
4. How and when can we pay you?
I accapt two methods – cash or bank transfer. During a booking process I will ask you to pay deposit, rest of the amount should be paid up yo your wedding day.
5. Do you need food?
Yes, I need. I will be with you for all day, sometimes less, and I will need a lot of energy but if you can not provide me a meal do not worry. Please inform me about that before the wedding day.
6. I don’t like to be in front of a camera!
Don’t worry, we are not professional models, hovewer I always keep my photo sessions comfortable for You. It will be like “walk in a park”, I will guide you during our portrait photo session. I will tell you more on our meeting.
7. What if something happen to you before our wedding?
In summer 2016 I broke my ankle on a wedding, I don’t know how but I finished the wedding. Few days later I had another wedding. I informed my clients about the problem and attended the wedding… in orthopedic boot, and plenty of pain killers in my pocket.
In situation when I really can not attend the wedding I will try to find competitive replacement. If you won’t be happy I will return your deposit back.
8. How long we will wait for photos?
9. Do you offer photo albums?
Yes I do. I spent plenty of time to find the best supplier who offer best quality, handmade wedding photo albums in reasonable price. On our meeting I will show you sample photo albums.
10. Our wedding will be different, can you do this?
Of course yes! I’d like to hear that fro you. That will be challenge for me. I love challenges!
11. Your style is different, will we have traditional wedding photos?
Yes! Always I take traditional wedding portraits of bride and groom.
12. How long have you been working as a wedding photographer?
13. How many weddings have you shot?
Over 40 each year.
14. Can I see your portfolio? Are the images all yours?
Some of galeries you can see on my website, however I will present you more images once we will meet on pre-wedding consultations. Of course all photos signed by MK Wedding Photography or Marek Kuzlik Photography has been made by myself.
15. Will I be able to give you a list of specific shots we would like?
It will be helpful, anyway we will talk about expectations on a meeting.
16. Do you offer engagement shoots as part of the package?
Not as a part of a package but I’m happy to meet you one day at your favourite location for an engagement session. It will cost you reasonable amount of money. More info on my website.
17. Have you worked at our wedding venue before? If not, will you visit beforehand?
There is big chance that I was at the venues before, if not… I will treat it as a challenge… I love challeneges.
18. How would you describe your photography style?
Different… My knowlage about photography, light and equipment gives me an opportunity to create natural unique, and artistic photos. Generely a wedding day is a kind of reportage…. where traditional wedding portraits are always taken.
19. Have you photographed a wedding of a similar size to ours before?
I photographed weddings from 4 – over 200 guests.
20. Can we pay an extra fee if we require you to stay longer?
Yes, overtime is not a problem…
21. What is your backup plan if you can’t attend on the day?
As you can read in my contract, if I will not able to attend your event I will try find replacement.
22. Do you have backup equipment?
Yes… I use two cameras on the day, many memory cards, and plenty of other equipment. That is high class photo equipment. If everything broke down 🙂 I will borrow one from your guest. PRO can take good photo on all kind of stuff.
23. What wedding packages do you offer?
It depends what are you looking for?
24. Will we receive digital copies of all images? Is there an extra fee?
You will receive fair selection of photos from the day Depends of the package amount will be different. All photos will be in high resolution, edited, retouched, and ready to print. If you require ALL RAW files there is extra charge for that.
25.Do you offer a printing and/or album service?
Yes, please see my packages.
26.Can we create a bespoke package?
Yes, I’m happy to do this for you!